TERMS OF SERVICE
“We” “Us” “Provider” “Our” or “Iridium Hosting” shall stand for Iridium Hosting company, the provider of your hosting service.
“You” “Your” “Client” “Customer” “User” shall stand for the person or entity who enters into contact for Our hosting services.
The Terms of Service apply to all individuals, businesses, organizations, resellers, and end-clients (collectively, “users”) employing any Iridium Hosting services, hardware, property or other products.
Iridium Hosting reserves the right to protect its resources, users, and reputation from any activity deemed damaging, offensive or abusive. To this measure, Iridium Hosting will act as sole arbiter in determining violations of this policy.
Iridium Hosting reserves the right to suspend or cancel access to any service when Iridium Hosting decides that the client is acting inappropriately, or otherwise. Furthermore in such a case any rights to a refund are forfeited by the client/reseller in control of the account. This includes the forfeit of refunds of any advanced payments made.
Critical offenses and involvement in illegal activity will negate any perceived obligation of Iridium Hosting to return data.
The Terms of Service can be changed at ANY time and will be immediately effective upon posted changes! It is the clients’ duty to make sure they are within the Terms of Service by regularly visiting them. By purchasing any of Iridium Hosting services you agree to all of the Terms and Services.
Use of Iridium Hosting services indicates the acknowledgment that:
- – Users are responsible for the security of accounts, systems, passwords, and any other sensitive data and will not hold Iridium Hosting liable for any loss or damages caused by exploitation or any other misuse of Iridium Hosting resources.
- – Iridium Hosting is not responsible for any damages, anticipated or otherwise, caused by viewing materials, links, or other content posted to systems on the local network or linked via this network. All users agree to indemnify Iridium Hosting from any claims resulting from any use of its services.
- – Adult content is sanctioned by applicable local and federal governments/laws. Legal adult content is permitted on all Iridium Hosting product lines. The viewing, downloading, or possession of legal adult content by Iridium Hosting users and other Internet viewers is not governed by Iridium Hosting policy, and is left to the discretion of individuals requesting this material.
- – Iridium Hosting may monitor its network and audit systems for any data or activity indicating potential policy violations.
Our account should only be used by the account holder, We do not permit “selling”, “lending” or “borrowing” of the service to any third party.
Iridium Hosting may, at its discretion, suspend or terminate the service of any client/reseller who is financially delinquent, abusive/harassing to Iridium Hosting personnel, or causes general disruption to the operation of the company and service of its users. Examples of such activity include, but are not limited to:
- – verbal or written abuse of Iridium Hosting personnel (obscene language, threats, etc.)
- – excessive complaints or persistent disregard for alerts, warnings, and/or notices
- – repeated reactivation of abusive users
- – consistent errors or administrative changes causing unnecessary workload
- – spamming Iridium Hosting email addresses, ticket systems, and/or servers
- – frequent late or bounced payments
- – issuing chargebacks
- – public harassment or derogatory/false/exaggerated forum/discussion group postings
Abuse of Iridium Hosting Systems and Resources
Any damaging or abusive activity, whether unlawful or considered to be detrimental to the operations of Iridium Hosting resources, is a violation of this policy. Any attempt to harm equipment owned by Iridium Hosting, or hosted in its facilities, is strictly prohibited. Violations will result in legal action to the fullest extent.
Illegal Usage Restrictions
In any of the following situations, and any others not listed but deemed unacceptable to Iridium Hosting, can and will lead to service cancelation and account suspension. Examples of unlawful content include, but are not limited to:
- Any illegal Material: copyrighted works, audio, video, “.exe files” and any material in violation of any Federal, State or Local regulation.
- Warez: Includes pirated software, ROMS, emulators, phreaking, hacking, password cracking. IP spoofing, etc., and encrypting of any of the above. This also includes links to any sites that mention or contain the above (This also falls underneath illegal material).
- Adult Material: Any material featuring models under age of 18
- Spam: Any spam generated by the client using an Iridium Hosting service is strictly forbidden, This will lead to immediate suspension, and most likely service cancelation.
- Unlicensed Hosting of, linking to, or any involvement in the transmission of copyrighted media, applications, published works, or any data protected by trade secret, without sufficient rights to engage in this activity.
- Child Pornography and/or Kidnapping material
- Content deemed to be Terroristic in nature
- Material posted to incite violence
- Violations of Human and Animal Rights, including the display of acts of cruelty and other abuse
- Pyramid/ponzi schemes
- Fraudulent sites and other forms of “phishing”(emails/forms/sites used to gather personal information from unsuspecting individuals)
- Cracking programs and/or Key generators
Bulk Email & Blacklisting
Iridium Hosting understands that bulk email is an important mechanism for keeping people informed. However, spamming from the Iridium Hosting network, and spamvertising (unsolicited advertising of) sites hosted on the Iridium Hosting network is strictly prohibited. Legitimate bulk email meets the following criteria:
- ALL recipients have confirmed willingness to be added to a distribution list by clicking on confirmation links or (preferably) by responding to verification emails.
- Distributed messages include valid headers, removal instructions and information on the method by which the subscribed addresses were obtained.
- The usage of partially confirmed recipient lists is not allowed.
- All bulk email senders must post privacy policies and must be clearly identified to recipients during the subscription and confirmation process.
- The usage of third-party distribution lists is prohibited.
If Iridium Hosting approaches a client for evidence of confirmation, the request must be honored within 24 hours of the initial spam alert. Deactivation of an account or service may be required until proof of confirmation is provided and approved. Iridium Hosting reserves the right to require termination of any services involved in the transmission of unsolicited email. If any activities lead to blacklisting, the involved client/reseller may be charged an abuse fee of $100.00.Setup times
Iridium Hosting will aim to setup your servers as fast as possible, the maximum possible setup time for our standard servers being 72 hours. In case you order any kind of a specific server configuration (which is not offered as a package on our site) you will be informed about the possible setup time by the sales department.
You must cancel your services 15 days in advance of the expiration of your contract (normally 15 days before the end of the month).
About our managed services
Basic Managed service
Each of our servers comes with a package of 3 hours service hours per month which include:
- – Initial server setup and installation of basic OS modules and scripts (also setting up domains, IPs, mail and FTP accounts if a control panel is installed)
- – Help with domains/databases/crontab
- – Help with installing 3rd party scripts and additional programs (we ARE NOT responsible for any problems and consequences caused by such scripts or programs)
All service requests should be made though our ticket system. Staff will be available 9am – 5pm CET.
Additional service hours can be purchased at a flat rate of $20/hour. Any unused time is not transferrable to the next month.Premium managed service
The premium managed service is the same as our basic package only you’ll have a personal system manager at your disposal and unlimited hours of support. The Premium managed service has a price of $200/month.
Iridium Hosting services may not be used for any activity which affects the access or performance of other users or systems using Iridium Hosting Services or the Internet. Interference with or disruption of other network users, services or equipment is prohibited.
Iridium Hosting does not keep backups. Backups are the clients responsibility. We recommend that the client maintains backups for any unexpected events where data may be lost. In the event a customer has no backups in place, we will re-install your service. This will be a fresh re-install.
Mods and Resource Usage
Clients may install and use third party modifications within reason. No guarantee is made as to the stability of these mods. Iridium Hosting make no guarantee any third party mod will work on our systems. Iridium Hosting strictly prohibits third party mods that use excessive resources. Iridium Hosting have the right to restart or turn off servers as well as disable mods that cause unfair usage of CPU/Server resources. Iridium Hosting will in turn contact the client informing them of the change.
It is the customers duty to keep Iridium Hosting informed of any changes to personal details. This includes and is not limited to your email address, mailing address and telephone number. Your new personal details will take three days to file in the case of any new communication sent to the customer. Our ticket system is the preferred contact method for general communication. Iridium Hosting will not be held responsible for any loss of communication or subsequent problems that arise as a result of customers not keeping their personal contact information current. Refunds can be made a Maximum of Three(“3”) days after a payment is made.
Quality of Services
Iridium Hosting will make the best efforts to provide quality and uninterrupted services; however, whilst best efforts will be made, 100% up time and 100% perfect service is not realistic or achievable. We aim for 99% up-time. Iridium Hosting Regularly monitor the Stats of our servers. Iridium Hosting will not be responsible for any damages a service interruption may cause to the client. In the event of technical issues, it is the client’s responsibility to report any problems immediately via the official ticket system. The official ticket system can be found by clicking the support link on our website. Responsibility to report faults via this method and this method only is that of the client only. Iridium Hosting are not responsible for the client’s failure to report problems via the described means. In the event of technical issues, compensation in the form of a contract extension may be applicable, however this is entirely at Iridium Hosting’s discretion.
Loss and Compensations
Iridium Hosting accepts no liability for any loss however arising or suffered as a result of any failure or fault in the service provided by Iridium Hosting. Any compensation shall be at the discretion of Iridium Hosting and shall not exceed the pro-rata value of the loss of service provided. This compensation may take the form of an extension of the defective service or substitution with another service of equal or higher value or cash, all at the discretion of Iridium Hosting.
Iridium Hosting will not be responsible for any damages your business may suffer. Iridium Hosting makes no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied for the services we provide. Iridium Hosting disclaims any warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The includes loss of data resulting from delays, no deliveries, wrong delivery, and any and all service interruptions caused by Iridium Hosting and its employees. Iridium Hosting reserves the right to revise its policies at any time.